I am new to Jira and would love to know how your organisation is using it and what external application have you integrated your Jira with and how is it helping you?
Hi!I started to work in a company that has been using Jira for a long time now. Jira is a well-structured platform. I almost didn't have problems with using it. It's very comfortable to track your work and tasks. We create tickets and sub-tickets for that. You can log here your time spent on task, comment, mention your colleagues for feedback or required edit. And you can change the workflow of your ticket. For example, make it done when you finished your task or make it ongoing if it's your everyday activity.
Thanks Ruslana,
Regarding your workflows/processes do you guys have these implemented in your Jira and how is it working for you? Or do you still need outside processes to work on your everyday tasks.
Hi @Kamini Chandel
This is not exactly what you asked, but I have similar questions and am more focused on the first steps to understand the tool better. So I'm sharing that:
These videos are fantastic, Atlassian University is also a great resource, and this thread has been beneficial for me so far.
By looking at those resources, you could probably understand the vast possibility of uses Jira might have. I hope you find this useful!
Thank you Huwen, I will check out the links!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.