I am trying to find an example of the actual Webhooks call that goes out to Microsoft Teams from Jira. There are some security concerns with the nature of our data and need to verify that only appropriate data is being passed through the Webhooks.
Thanks
Hello Jeff!
Check out the Postman Interceptor. This will give you the exact code of the REST call being used. Once it is in the Postman app, I like to convert it to curl code and continue testing using the --verbose switch.
Please let us know how it goes!
Regards,
Hyrum
Hi @Jeff Condit ,
You can also put a trusted request capture URL into url field and send the request there. You will see the entire packet it sends.
Cheers,Nick MenereAutomation Group Product Manager
Thanks, I will check that out
I tested that out. I should have been more clear. I am using Jira Automation to make the call and it needs a teams formatted URL. It won't even accept microsoft Graph calls.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.