Hi There,
I could add Automation for JIRA as a user in Permission Scheme, while I couldn't search it in Project Setting > People. Any reason why this happened?
Thanks,
Olive
Hi @Olive Sun
The Automation user is a system user - doesn't add to your user count but has a lot of restrictions throughout the product. Can be used in some place but not others.
Cheers,Nick MenereAutomation Group Product Manager
Can you check and confirm that the user Automation for Jira has a license as this can be the cause for the problem you are experiencing.
Though you are adding the user as per your description via permission scheme, adding users via the people to a role I suspect requires the user to be licensed. (I can’t say since I have the free tier of Jira Cloud and hence cannot readily verify this)
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.