When upgraded to latest version of this time. My kanban board layout gone haywire.
Trying to create a brand new board. But still the same.
Resolved after I rerun the upgrade installation. Probably the first installation has problem. Thanks.
I am sorry, I can't see anything wrong here.
Your first screenshot seems to be of a new Kanban board with the default columns. The second of a board that has been configured to have non-default columns and had status mapped into them so the issues show in place.
Do you mean these two are the same board?
Thanks Nic. For Kanban board. What normally shown is a nice box layout telling which items is in what status and segregated properly.
But after upgraded, the layout started messing around. As you can clearly see on second screen shot, the "priority" icon become larger and started to see the the bullet points dot.
That is odd. I would try going into Admin -> Issues -> Priorities and checking the sizes of the icons (try downloading one and re-uploading it)
Thanks. I did try. But it's still the same. Before upgrade it was ok. After upgrade it become like this...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.