Hi Team
The solid bars at the beginning and end of each task are a good enough indicators of the the fact that its a fixed duration task and hence i want to get rid of the pin icon highlighted in yellow below from the gantt chart. Is this achievable ?
Thanks
Hello Manali!
This is Alexey from ALM Works,
there is an option to hide all indicator icons:
Please, note that turning Task Indicators off will also hide other icons like Agile Mode, etc.
Best regards,
Alexey
@alexeypegov - thanks for that. could you point me to the knowledge article on this.Thanks
Hi, @Manali Butey. You can find the details here.
-dave [ALM Works]
awesome thanks.
another qq @Dave Rosenlund _Trundl_ I am trying to get the gantt chart to use a formula field ('Progress' in pic below) for progress calculation. Even though it mentions here that I can use any other field apart from work estimate the options are limited. How can I achieve this ?
'Progress' formula field is based on Status and ignores parent issue + no 'Apply Resolution'
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.