Whenever I update a page, I get a Bad Request error, even though the page is successfully updated. My guess is that it has something to do with the metadata property for changing the editor version (which works as expected too). If I remove this editor metadata, I get no more errors.
What is it I'm missing? Is it the permission of the user? Is there something else that must be passed along with the editor metadata?
{"statusCode":400,"data":{"authorized":false,"valid":true,"errors":[],"successful":false},"message":"com.atlassian.confluence.api.service.exceptions.BadRequestException: Error occurred when updating content property editor. Cannot update content property.PUT /wiki/rest/api/content/{id} (omitting ids and such)
{"title":"<title_omitted>","type":"page","space":{"key":"<key_omitted>"},"status":"current","container":{"id":"<id_omitted>","type":"page"},"ancestors":[{"id":"<id_omitted>"}],"body":{"storage":{"value":"<markdown_value_omitted>","representation":"wiki"}},"version":{"number":24},"metadata":{"properties":{"editor":{"value":"v2"}}}}Response full error (omitting ids and such):
{"statusCode":400,"data":{"authorized":false,"valid":true,"errors":[],"successful":false},"message":"com.atlassian.confluence.api.service.exceptions.BadRequestException: Error occurred when updating content property editor. Cannot update content property. Property : JsonContentProperty{id='null', key='editor', content=ExpandedReference{idProperties={status=current, id=ContentId{id=<id_omitted>}, version=ExpandedReference{idProperties={number=24}, of=some(Version{by=null, when=null, message='null', number=24, syncRev='null', syncRevSource='null', ncsStepVersion='null', ncsStepVersionSource='null', confRev='null', content=EmptyReference{referentClass=class com.atlassian.confluence.api.model.content.Content}})}}, of=some(Content{id='ContentId{id=<id_omitted>}', type=page, title='<title_omitted>', status=current, space=ExpandedReference{idProperties={key=<key_omitted>}, of=some(Space{key='<key_omitted>', name='null'})}, history=EmptyReference{referentClass=class com.atlassian.confluence.api.model.content.History}, version=ExpandedReference{idProperties={number=24}, of=some(Version{by=null, when=null, message='null', number=24, syncRev='null', syncRevSource='null', ncsStepVersion='null', ncsStepVersionSource='null', confRev='null', content=EmptyReference{referentClass=class com.atlassian.confluence.api.model.content.Content}})}, ancestors=[Content{id='ContentId{id=<id_omitted>}', type=null, title='null', status=current, space=EmptyReference{referentClass=class com.atlassian.confluence.api.model.content.Space}, history=EmptyReference{referentClass=class com.atlassian.confluence.api.model.content.History}, version=EmptyReference{referentClass=class com.atlassian.confluence.api.model.content.Version}, ancestors=null (CollapsedList), container=EmptyReference{referentClass=interface com.atlassian.confluence.api.model.content.Container}, childTypes={}}], container=ExpandedReference{idProperties={}, of=some({id=<id_omitted>, type=page})}, childTypes={}})}, version=null} , isSuccessful: false, isAuthorized: true, isValid: false, hasErrors: true, Errors: \"jsonproperty.version.required\""}