Hi,
Seen many posts on this and assume the same is happening here. Is the email address <email edited for privacy reasons> on a bounce list as they are not receiving invite to repositories?
Hi @Aman_D ,
I checked in our system and saw a hard bounce event for the email you mentioned with the message:
550: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces
I went ahead and removed the email from the suppression list, could you please try resending the invitation now?
A new invitation needs to be sent, as the previous ones were dropped.
Just a heads up, I removed the email from your post for privacy reasons.
Please feel free to let me know if things are ok now and if you need anything further!
Kind regards,Theodora
Ok I will test it and update here
Sure, I'll wait for your update then.
Thank You @Theodora Boudale Invitations are coming now
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.