I've been added to a Trello board. I have been added with a virtual tag as a board member while everyone else is an Admin. I have tried to add, create, and mark tasks on cards for the board but I see I can not. I can't even move the cards to do or done. The lettering when I click on the task or try to add anything is an off-grey color that is not clickable.
I experimented with a board of my own and I see I can do everything just fine without restriction. What could be the issue ? The Team Member who created the board tried to switch my settings/access to admin but found they could not. If they tried they were met with the same off-grey text that was nonclickable. Is there a fix for this ? What could be any potential reason for this?
Any help and advice is deeply appreciated!