I'd report this privately (possible security issue) if I could, but I can't find a link to do that.
It appears there's a bug in the HTML rendering of the BitBucket cloud UI causing broken images:

See the broken image? Here's its (censored) link:
https://bitbucket.org/…censored…/<bound method UserProfile.get_avatar_url of <UserProfile: me>>
Let me de-URLencode that:
RC=0 stuartl@rikishi ~ $ ipython3
Python 3.8.8 (default, Apr 28 2021, 15:22:53)
Type 'copyright', 'credits' or 'license' for more information
IPython 7.21.0 -- An enhanced Interactive Python. Type '?' for help.
In [1]: import urllib.parse
In [2]: uri='https://bitbucket.org/censored/commits/<bound method UserProfile.get_avatar_url of <UserProfile: me>>'
In [3]: url_split=urllib.parse.urlsplit(uri)
In [4]: url_split
Out[4]: SplitResult(scheme='https', netloc='bitbucket.org', path='/censored/commits/%3Cbound%20method%20UserProfile.get_avatar_url%20of%20%3CUserProfile:%20me%3E%3E', query='', fragment='')
In [5]: urllib.parse.unquote(url_split.path)
Out[5]: '/censored/commits/<bound method UserProfile.get_avatar_url of <UserProfile: me>>'
Smells like someone thought `get_avatar_url` was a property and not a method, as that looks very much like what Python does when you reference a method of an object directly (and I think, BitBucket is Python-based).