I have a pop up screen during a transition to prompt users to enter comments. I'd like to add a template to the comment box to help them fill in particular comments. Any help would be very appreciated
Hi Andy,
I am not sure about a template per se, and not sure about the Server version. But the Cloud version has a custom field type called Message Custom Field (for edit) that can be used to provide guidance text.
Take a look at this document for more information:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/add-a-custom-message-to-the-create-issue-screen-in-jira-server-759990667.html
Thanks John, this will be useful for other messages But for this it would be a template to prompt people to fill out the require comments during that transition.
You can simply create a transition screen and attach it to the transition. In the screen you can have the comments field and the Message Custom Field (for edit) custom field that gives them guidance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.