Hello All,I am trying to edit an existing 'Epic Intake Set' name, but I can't find where can I edit the intake set name. Do anyone know where can I edit it.Thanks for your help.
@sachin gangam you will need to be a Jira Align admin to make the necessary updates.
Under Administration->Platform->Portfolio you can manage the Epic Intake set.
Then you can create a new set of intake questions and set them by Portfolio.
Thanks for your response @Tom O_Connor . I am a super admin and I am trying to just change the name of an existing epic set. I can create new ones, but can't find a way to edit the names of existing sets.
@sachin gangam unfortunately the default intake set cannot be modified or edited. I suggest creating a new intake with the terminology and questions you want as part of the Portfolio intake tab.
@sachin gangam I have copied the existing intake set to a new name and deleted the "old one" in the past as a work around.
I put the new name in the "Intake Set Name" and then selected the one I wanted to edit from the drop down below it and then hit add. Once through that, I went back and deleted the old item from the "edit intake set" by first selecting it and then hitting the "x" next to it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.