Hi there
I am trying to set up a similar set up how Atlassian auto-populate the JIRA issues when issues have not been updated. I think this is good customer service and I am trying to replicate that on my test JIRA first and then put it into my live JIRA.
Based on Issue type and want there to be an automatic update into the a JIRA issue if there has been no update from the end user if the status of an issue is awaiting feedback. All of the issue types within the projects I am trying to set this up will have the same time frame. 5 days for response stating no update has been done. The 2nd I want to advise the issue is being closed and then close the issue.
Are you able to let me know how you have set this up in your own JIRA?
By the way. I am an admin and not a developer so if the solution requires much scripting I might be struggling.
Many thanks, Andrew