I am trying to post an article but it is showing "In Moderate". Could you please let me know what could be the reason and help solve it.
Hello @Shradha Kamble
Showing "In moderate" your article need's to be approved by Content Manager if I'm not mistaken
Here is a guide to writing articles
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Off-topic-articles/Atlassian-Community-Guide-to-A-Articles/ba-p/1157622
How to post an article
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Off-topic-questions/How-do-you-post-an-article-to-Atlassian-Community/qaq-p/1532581
And how to become an author
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Feedback-Forum-articles/Become-an-Atlassian-Author/ba-p/1001925
BR, Olga
From what I can see your articles appear to be soliciting another product which is tightly monitored/controlled. They will have to be reviewed/approved.
Hi @Olga Videc , My post says the same status "IN MODERATION". Can you/team please help with it. Thank you in advance !https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-discussions/The-list-resource-for-beginner-start-with-Jira-Server-Atlassian/m-p/1878616#M15869
@anhnnp ,
found and released your article from spam. For future reference it is best to not simply include a bunch of links to other articles particularly if those articles or outside of the Atlassian domain. The spam filter will usually catch these and put them into moderation. If you add textual context to your articles it will help explain things better as well. Cheers.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.