Hi,
I'm the primary billing contact for my site and the technical contact. We subscribe to Bitbucket, Jira and Confluence. Our Jira and Confluence invoices are configured correctly in that they are being sent to myself and a secondary email for our billing department, but I can't seem to remove an old employee as the technical contact for our Bitbucket Invoices or add a secondary email. How can I manages the emails for the bitbucket invoices? I can't find it in our workspace settings under Plans and Billing.
I didn't create this bitbucket account so its possible that the account owner is the same as this former employee (even though they are no longer a user that has access to the workspace). So if I have to be the account owner to do this, how do I change the account ownership?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Josh