Hello,
I have admin privileges for two Bitbucket workspaces which I did not create.
- Workspace "A" is an older workspace that is on the Standard plan.
- Workspace "B" is a newer workspace that is on the Free plan.
When I compare the workspace settings for A and B, I notice that Workspace A is missing several options, including "SSH keys" and "APPS AND FEATURES".


Why can't I add SSH keys to Workspace A? Could this be a permissions issue?
----
For additional context, I'm asking this question because I believe it may be related to another issue I'm having: I cannot connect Workspace A to my Docker Hub account. Workspace B connects just fine.

Thank you in advance for your help!
----
EDIT:
I have identified another difference between Workspace A and Workspace B: I cannot create pull requests to Workspace B from any other workspace.
- YES: Personal Workspace -> Workspace B
- YES: Workspace A -> Workspace B
- YES: Workspace A -> Workspace A
- NO: Workspace B -> Workspace A
- NO: Personal Workspace -> Workspace A
For example:

Note that the repo in Workspace A was forked from Workspace B:

Why can't I create pull requests from my Personal Workspace or Workspace B into Workspace A?
----
EDIT 2:
Another clue! In Workspace A, the Pipelines and Deployments pages show the repository creator's user name instead of the workspace name in the repo path:
Is this a bug?
Workspace B shows the workspace name like I would expect.