On Bitbucket cloud, I'm trying to review a pull request. The author of the commit has put some time into making his work easy to review by splitting the pull request into six nice, individual commits. Each has a good description of what the commit contains.
I'd like to review the pull request one commit at a time.
In the pull request view on Bitbucket, all of the commits from all of the PR are shown as one big change. There is a list of commits and if I click on a commit id i get a view of just that commit and can comment on the contents. However, these comments are not shown in the PR and I also can't add tasks to the PR from here.
I have found documentation that suggests that in some versions of Bitbucket there is a way to filter the commits that are shown in the PR. See https://www.atlassian.com/blog/bitbucket/new-features-bitbucket-4-8 This would allow me to do what I want. However, I can't find this feature in Bitbucket cloud.
How can I do this?