In the public area of our Wiki, everbody can see the editor of an post. Is it possible to hide this?
The easiest way I can think of would be to hide it with javascript. However, anybody with a little bit of HTML DOM and CSS knowledge will be able to find the editor. For example, add this in the Confluence header as javascript:
AJS.$(document).ready(function(){ //if the login-link id exists (i.e. not logged in), hide the editor if(AJS.$("#login-link")){ AJS.$("div.page-metadata").hide(); } });
How can I change the sourcecode of the site? Can thios all be done within the CSS?
You can do this at the Administration Section -> Look and Feel -> Custom HTML -> at the end of BODY and add:
<script type="text/javascript"> AJS.$(document).ready(function(){ //if the login-link id exists (i.e. not logged in), hide the editor if(AJS.$("#login-link")){ AJS.$("div.page-metadata").hide(); } }); </script>
Thanks, our system is localized in german and I'm not able to find "Look and Feel -> Custom HTML". IJust can find the design or the coloreditor. Do you know how the section is called in german?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.