Hello,Is it possible to add new button that would open create issue dialog with selected Issue type, project and Epic Link?Button would be similar to Create Sub task but with selected Issue type as Story.
Hi there,
Yes you can. We use a transition that calls itself and then copy some of the field to the newly created ticket with a JMWE plugin. However, this is a costly one since you have to purchase the plugin.
Instructions:
Regards
Hi @Mantas Geležinis - I don't know of a way to add a new create button. And the only way when you create a new issue to have things automatically showing up is to put in a default value for that field.
Thanks for your answer.I was able to create this type of button but I'm getting some unwanted actions caused by this method...When I send form it creates linked Story and also it updates current Issue. I need to keep current Issue as it was. My Create / Clone Issue(s) Post-function looks like thatMaybe you see what is causing Epic to update?
Hi @Mantas Geležinis
The epic will be updated because there are new stories linked to it, but nothing else should changed. What other fields or actions are being updated?
A few other things to check:
- No need to have the second field about issue types, it's already covered with your issue type field under the project field "same as current project"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.