I have a problem with stories that never dissapear from the sprints even if they are closed (in fact, these stories appear as "closed in sprint1", "closed in sprint 2", etc.) I'm using two different boards to manage a scrum team:
1.- Dev team board (includes only the needed columns/status for developers)
2.- Complete team board (includes status for both development and qa people)
The DevTeamBoard does not contain CLOSED status (in the columns configuration), but the CompleteTeamBoard does contain CLOSED status and some other additional status used for QA, which are not visible in DevTeamBoard.
Problem description: it seems that, when I finish a sprint using the DevTeamBoard, stories are being moved to the next sprint, even if the status of the issues is CLOSED (you only see it after you start the next/new sprint) Also, when closing the sprint, the pop-up states "XX issues were not closed and will be moved to the top of the backlog" (which is not true, as stories are closed, but they are not visible because CLOSED status is not assigned to any column)
My hypothesis is that, as CLOSED status does not exist in DevTeamBoard, even if the stories are CLOSED, they are not "completely marked as CLOSED" and hence, they appear in the next sprint again and again.
The problem dissapears if I add CLOSED status to DevTeamBoard, or if I use CompleteTeamBoard to close sprints, but this behaviour is completely crazy. It does not matter if you can see stories or not, if they are closed they should be not visible any more no matter the board, and for sure not visible in next sprints. The board using for finishing the sprint should not change the result, but it does.
I'm using JIRA v6.1.6
Any help will be much appreciated,
César