Using VSCode (running in a linux container), I am able to push changes to my bitbucket account using HTTPS, but not SSH, as I get the following...
git@bitbucket.org: Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
AFAICT I have configured it correctly, but looking on-line, the documentation states that the format of the clone URL's should be...
HTTPS: https://<repo_owner>@bitbucket.org/<accountname>/<reponame>.git
SSH: git@bitbucket.org:<repo_owner>/<reponame>.git
However, when I login in to my bitbucket account and go to my project, the clone address for SSH is in the format git@bitbucket.org:<accountname>/<reponame>.git, which is not correct.
I have tried using git remote set-url origin to set the URL, and running, git remote -v does show the correct details, but the details in my project on my bitbucket account still shows the wrong address.
I think? this is the cause of my problem, but unless I can change it, I won't know for sure.
How do I change this URL?