Atlassians:
I need to be able to prevent a workflow transition based on the status of a linked ticket.
Main ticket is of one issue type and has a linked ticket of another issue type.
Transition of Main ticket from status A to status B should be allowed ONLY if the linked ticket is in the "Done" status.
I have tried utilizing the "Validation of linked issues" validator, properly (at least it looks right to me) setting up all the properties of the validator.
The result is: Moving the Main ticket from status A to B (as explained above) when the linked ticket is NOT in "Done" is not allowed by the validator (works as expected).
HOWEVER - Moving the Main ticket from status A to B when the linked ticket IS "Done" is also not being allowed by the validator (does NOT work as expected).
What am I missing? (I tried the same with "Condition" > same results)