How to Show JIRA Agile board in confluence?Is this possible? How?
Hi Aleksey -
Have you tried the Jira Wallboard gadget? If you're not aware, you can go beyond the basic Jira macros that Confluence provides by allowing Confluence to trust and user Jira's native gadgets. See https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Registering+External+Gadgets(Subscribing to all of the application's gadgets). A couple of things to note:
* Putting the base Jira URL in the Gadget Feed URL didn't auto-convert to the feed URL for me. I had to give the full feed URL, which is going to be: http://yourjira.yourdomain.com/rest/gadgets/1.0/g/feed
* It doesn't work if you have GZIP on for both Jira and Confluence. See https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-29795
Hope this helps.
When I follow these instructions, and hit save after inserting the Macro, I just get a bar scolling horizontally and nothing ever populates.
What would cause something like that?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.