In Jira Server I had a custom field of type Watcher Field which is through a plugin. Has anyone tried it with Data Center? Is it compatible? I don't see a Data Center version of the plugin.
Hi @Kalai
Go to Atlassian marketplace and check if it lists a DC version.
If no, then it doesn’t exist and I will suggest writing the vendor directly about the add-on.
Put simply due to the requirements by Atlassian that add-ins meet specific requirements, most free add-on vendors will need ed to pay to fulfil the requirements so they release a paid version or discontinue.
Reach out to the vendor to confirm.
@Ismael Jimoh Thanks for the response. It doesn't list the DC version as a supported version. But we do use certain plugins which we used in Server which don't list DC but works alright as of now in our DC instance. I understand it might not be DC approved was curious if anyone has used it DC and if it worked alright before installing it on our production instance.
I've got a couple of clients using it on DC and they've not seen any problems with it so far.
Thanks Nic! I'll give it a try!
@Kalai @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
May I know the plug-in name to get Watcher Field ?
Thanks,
Shan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.