I have a InsObj Insight object with the following fields:
Key, Name, TestField
All 3 are string type fields.
My goal is to set up a manual trigger from an issue, which changes the value, of the referenced InsObj's TestField to "whatever".
I set up an Edit Issue Action in a automation rule with the following Json:
{
"objectTypeId": 689,
"attributes": [{
"objectTypeAttributeId": 2727,
"objectAttributeValues": [{
"value": "whatever"
}]
}]
} (This does change the TestField's value if it is sent through an Update Insight field API request)
An InsObj is referenced to the issue in a custom field, as it is shown on this picture:

But when the manual trigger is triggered, the automation rule's audit log shows "some errors", with the following message:
"No fields or field values to edit for issues (could be due to some field values not existing in a given project):AUTO-3"
How can I make my Insight object's certain field available to editing in this project?
Any idea would really much be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!