Hello Everyone,
I have a Jira project automation that handles external clients who comment via mail to our internal Jira issue.
What is the expected behavior?
Our support will put the status to "Waiting for info" meaning a query is answered and need details or confirmation from the client and when the client responded via mail it will go to Jira comment then the Project Automation should start checking the rules then it will transition the status to "Pending"
What is the issue?
- There are multiple cases that match the rules but did not trigger the automation
- If I check-in audit logs of Jira Automation no records of the said incident even if I look in "No Actions Performed"
What troubleshooting I did?
- Created a separate Project Automation to determine which "Status" is failing still the same issue no records of the incident in the audit logs even if I look in "No Actions Performed"
Experience encountered before
I encounter this issue before where I noticed that if the user is in Group A but not in Group B it will not trigger the automation but sometimes the client is in both groups or sometimes just in 1 group. How am I going to fix this issue? it's like the ruling for the group should match all which should be not.
Rule is
1. When: Issue commented
2. JQL Query = project = Project A
3. Status = Closed
4. A. Initiator = Group A, Group B
4. B. Initiator is one of = Jira Internal User (4)
4. C. Reporter = Group A, Group B (Same with Initiator = Group A, Group 
5. Transition the Issue to Pending Action
