Ideally, we can simply toggle certain sidebar items on / off.
Similarly, I'd like to disable the "Create" button at the top of the screen.
Hi Brian, it is not possible to edit those sections of the jira screens.
In some cases some addons add elements but the ones that come by default cannot be removed. The same goes for the top bar
That's unfortunate. Hopefully, Atlassian will one day allow this area to be customized.
And while they're at it, maybe they'll come up with keyboard shortcuts that are actually consistent across various pages / screen / etc...
Hey all, just checking in on this issue. It seems like a pretty basic request so I'm wondering if it has been implemented yet. I have a bunch of projects across multiple organizations and a majority of the navigation is inappropriate for the teams using the system.
I am looking for the same and it seem it is not. I need to put the Epics shortcut there. Anyway, my menu is not that rich as in the picture attached above.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.