Hello Community,
I am migrating issues from Dev to production. There are 950 issues in Dev and we have more than 15 closed sprints. I would like to migrate same issues to the production and map the same sprints that have been closed. How i need to migrate those issues and map closed sprints.
Regards,
Deepak
Hello @Deepak,
If I were you I would try to create the 15 Sprints in your Production instance, then use the "Sprint" field in your Jira issues in order to be able to do the mapping,
Let me know if it helps,
Hi @Guilhem Dupuy
Thanks for the response.
I've performed same, by creating same sprint names in the production. I've mapped issues to the sprint and sprint is part of screens as well. Now i can see that, the issues which are not part of Active Sprints are shown in Backlog and issues which are part of Sprints are not shown in Active sprints.
FYI: All the sprints are open and issues are closed status. This may be reason?
Please find error log
Thank You
Hi @Deepak ,
Yes I think this is the reason,
You're in a Scrum project and the closed issues are not displayed in the Backlog anymore,
However you can find them in the Jira search.
Guilhem
My question is here, how to map those issues to the closed sprints. As mentioned, I've created all the sprints which are open and i cannot map issues to the sprints.
Please guide
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.