Hey folks I need your help.
I am new to the jira environment and stuggle with the automation ad-on.
My goal is to create an automated workflow, where on a specific days in a year a new issue is automatically created. This issue should then flow through my workflow.
1. Problem: The trigger: I use "Schedule" as my Trigger and created a cron expression with a specific date. However the rule doesnt work automatically but when I start the rule by manual it works fine and a new issue is created
2. Problem: My first status in the workflow is "open", because apparently the first status is the same over all workflows and I cant change the first status in one workflow without changing the first status in the other workflows (I dont understand this but I deal with it, so every workflow of mine starts with the "open" status. But this status is non relevant for my workflow and I want to automatically skip it. Hence I tried to extend the first rule with a new action and move the issue in the workflow to the next status. However this is also not possible and jira aks me to use the sql search. I just dont get it done.