We are in the process of merging two Jira instances together. The instances have different user bases. We would like to find a database query that will list all of the active users who have data associated with their account (issues assigned to them, issues they created, issues they are the reporter on, issues they commented on, etc). Is there any way to do this?
My use case: We want to create users in the the final Jira instance only if they are currently active in the other Jira instance and only if they have data associated with their account. In order to do this we need to compile a list of those users. We are limited by our Jira software server license tier at this point and are not planning on migrating environments until next year.
I have come up with the following queries below but I'm not sure how I can consolidate them and also a way to get any other information that we might need (such as the comments).
I know I can query:
select * from cwd_user where active = 1;
select creator from jiraissue order by creator;
select reporter from jiraissue order by reporter;
select assignee from jiraissue order by assignee;