how to add watch to tickets in a project
If you want to add yourself or other users as watchers to every single issue is create it then I would do that through automation. If that is your goal and you need assistance let us know.
Manually by viewing the ticket click on the watcher icon (Project permission applies) or you can automate it by using automations. The latter can be tweak by issue types but will have static values.
I want to be able to see watchers and add myself as a watcher from my default ticket view.
how can i do that
You need to find this icon, if you can't use it most probably you don't have the permission.
yes please I need your help one of the users cannot add them selves as a watcher or watch others
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.