Hi,
I have setup JSM for our support team so that when customers email our support email an issue is created in JSM (more details here), now we have clients emailing in, some will create a ticket through our forms, sometimes we will raise a ticket on clients behalf to loop them into the process.
We have had few complaints about the formatting of the responses and sometimes customers complain that the email has not arrived. From what I can see under the ticket everything looks O.K. (the formatting looks good in JSM, and the comment is there and added as public). Without being able to see the actual email, there's nothing I can tell the customer.
Is there a way for me to receive a copy of every Reply to the customer (public comment) added in JSM?
Or is there a different way I can tackle this problem?
PS:
I know that I can preview the Customer notification templates, but that doesn't solve my problem because the formatting errors can occur in the body of the response.