I'm new to the Jire service management environment.
We've been testing it for serveral weeks now and have purchased a standard plan.
I'm wondering if there is an easy way to extend the functionality of the service desk in order to provide the customer (non licenced) with monthly documents (invoices, order confirmations,..) in a structured way.
I know i can create a request type, and a new issue every month and add an attachement but can this be done easier and in a way that is "prettier" and more structured ?
I would like to create a "table" with a date, a documentno., an attachement and a status.
Can the update of this table be automated ?
We need a standard cloud framework with login / sercurity and a default customer portal for our customers without having to create a web site / cloud / database from scratch.
We are a software company and need a solution to let our customers' clients to log in and see their documents and follow up order statusses.
Thanks you