Hi everybody,
I would like to transfert many tickets to a different account.
How I can do this ? They're an option for this ?
Thank, best regards,
Alex
Hi @Alexandre Berger Welcome to Atlassian Community!
If i am understanding your question correctly , you want to transfer/assgin tickets to someone else , right ?
If yes, you can do with the help of Bulk Operations. In Issue Search >> Search the issue which you want to assign to someone else >> Select Tools > Bulk Change > Select issues >> Edit Issues >> Assignee.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/How-Do-I-bulk-assign-tickets-in-JIRA/qaq-p/191918
to a different user in the current system or to a different JIRA instance?
If the first, just filter them and assign them in bulk. If the second, no there is no built in process to do that.
Thank you !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.