Hello all,
We are still setting up JSM Cloud for our company, while using it to support our internal customers (IT users). We're using a dashboard that looks pretty good to me, but I'm missing one thing: I'd like to show customer/reporter responses regarding my issues. Preferrably in a separate gadget.
I guess all responses are shown in the standard 'Company Activity' gadget. However, I would like to see an overview of only replies to notifications by our customers or my colleagues that pertain to (only) my issues.
I could not find an appropriate gadget to do this. The Activity Overview can supposedly be filtered to only me as a user, but I cannot get that to work. Maíra Storch had a good addition in another thread to eliminate entries from Automation and that helps, but I still see all activities.
So any help to just display my customers' replies in a widget would be greatly appreciated!
Regards, JJ