When trying to initiate a deployment from Bitbucket I am getting an error message as "Action execution failed[Bitbucket] Bitbucket returned an Internal Error exception. Please retry shortly. If the issue continues it may be reported on the Bitbucket status page at https://bitbucket.status.atlassian.com/" from code pipeline.
I am facing this issue from last few hours only
I have caught this issue too recently.
Did you find out what caused this issue? I have had this for the first time today but only on one repo
....
The issue just occured to me too.
hello. I have this issue right now... Did you find how to solve this?? thanks
it is happening to me too. and I have no solution for now.
It's happening to me as well but with Single repo. Working for other repos on same account with same codestar connection.
Could Atlassian could take a look at it ASAP? it is blocking our pipeline process.
Hello, I have the case BBS-178577 with the same problem, it is still under review
I was able to resolve this by ensuring the code pipeline source stage does a FullClone rather than the default "CodePipeline default"
I'm still have the same problem
I've been having this issue way to much for quite some time now
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.