Hello everyone
Thanks in advance for your help. I hope to solve this problem with your support. After reviewing insight documentation and consulting in the community I can't find a solution to this behavior.
We are trying to import a csv file with three objects into insight. The file looks like:
Key,Reference,Created,Updated,Customer Reference,Contract type,Status,Contract start date,Contract end date,Account Manager,Warranty,Total time
,00022016,,,Wayne Enterprises,Standard,Active,04/02/2021,04/02/2022,Mike,false,3600
,00052015,,,Initech,Total,Active,20/09/2020,20/09/2021,Charly,true,18000
,00082013,,,Duff,Standard,Active,03/03/2021,02/03/2022,Hans,false,36000
These objects do not exist in insight and for this reason we leave the Key field without values. The result is that only one object is imported and, moreover, it does it incorrectly: it mixes information from the other objects:

I also don't understand how you have interpreted the dates: Contract start and end dates
But, if we include any value in the Key field, the import is correct.
Key,Reference,Created,Updated,Customer Reference,Contract type,Status,Contract start date,Contract end date,Account Manager,Warranty,Total time
1,00022016,,,Wayne Enterprises,Standard,Active,04/02/2021,04/02/2022,Mike,false,3600
2,00052015,,,Initech,Total,Active,20/09/2020,20/09/2021,Charly,true,18000
3,00082013,,,Duff,Standard,Active,03/03/2021,02/03/2022,Hans,false,36000

This is my config:

can you help me to find where is the error?
We have recreated the file from scratch without using an export from Microsoft Excel.
Thank you very much!!
Rafa.