When I click on a project to view it, the page doesn't appear to load completely.
We're a 2-person organization. The other user created the Atlassian account and is able to view projects fine.
When I originally joined, I logged in using a Google account that was tied to our domain email, and was able to view projects fine.
We just recently migrated our Google accounts over to Google Workspace, which involved disconnecting the email associated with the account and then deleting the old Google account.
Since then, I have been unable to view project details.
edit:
We've also tried: changing the email associated with the account, removing it from Atlassian, then re-inviting the account using the original email address.
After re-inviting this account, it was able to see the project that was created by this account, but not projects that were created and shared with this account by the other account.