Background:
Have a rule that sets a custom field "Date Review Due" when the parent issue is transitioned from step 1 to step 2.
Have another rule that creates sub-tasks and copies field values from the same parent issue (including Date Review Due) when a parent issue is transitioned from step 1 to step 2.
The Date Review Due field is based on the value entered in a separate number field, "# Pages".
Once Project Automation creates the sub-task, need it to update the Estimated Completion Date field in the sub-task, based on the value in the #Pages field.
Have tried variations of the following; can't show screen shots:. I am hoping that I don't have to include this in the rule that creates the sub-task because this means I have to create a rule for EVERY scenario - I have a lot of them.
When: Issue transitioned from Assign to Consult
If: Issue Type is "Parent Issue"
And: Sub-tasks are present
For Sub-tasks
If: # Pages is less than or equal to 3
Then: Edit Issue fields
Set Estimated Completion Date to {{now.plusBusinessDays(4)}}
etc.
Also tried
When: Issue is created
If: Issue Type is "subtask"
If: # Pages is less than or equal to 3
Then: Edit Issue fields
Set Estimated Completion Date to {{now.plusBusinessDays(4)}}
Nothing is working, and I am stumped