I created 2 new projects along with each I got 2 software simplified workflow. There are multiple other workflows that exist in the system. I modified the 2 i got to suit my requirements. Modification included editing the status, transition and where required creating new statues. I then moved on to create other workflows for specific issue types by copying one of the 2 software simplified workflow. In total i ended up with 16 workflows including the 2 software simplified workflows.
These changes have caused statues on other workflows to change and has impacted mostly all projects. I understand now that changes to a copied workflow changes original and vice versa. Unfortunately, I did not backup any of them. I do not care about the new 16 workflow but need the others to go back to what they were. I also do not know how many other workflows have been impacted.
What are my options here to resolve this issue?
1. change the 2 software simplified workflow back to original ? But in this case I do not understand what the original is. If is started copying and changing status from the s/w simplified workflow that were created for the projects that I created then how has it changed all other workflows?
2. Would deleting all the 16 workflows help ?