Hello,
In order to build a knowledge base for our support agents to resolve issues faster, I am trying to understand how knowledge articles are chosen to be linked to tickets.
It is not an option for us to link individual tickets to the knowledge articles, as this would result in thousands of tickets linked to single articles.
Is there some kind of intelligence analysing the tickets for keywords?
I have been looking into Jira automation to link knowledge articles to Jira Service Desk tickets based on their content and/or ticket labels.
In Jira automation there doesn't seem to be a way to do this. I can only add a comment to the ticket containing a link to the knowledge article.
Additionally as automation rules based on the description field (ticket content) are very heavy, and we already have hundreds of rules, we don't want to go down that road.
I imagine someone must have had this question before, but I could not find related articles in the forum.
The instructions listed in https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/how-do-you-automatically-present-articles-to-customers-in-a-request/
would require setting up a new type for every case (hundreds) to restrict the display of articles.
Please advise.