My JIRA suddenly changes the activity stream text language into Chinese, and I have no idea why. JIRA Version: 8.13.2
HI @Yew Teng Ui . Thís seems like an issue before.
Please see ticket below if the workaround help solves your issue:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-42361
Hi @Benjamin , I have seen this solution before.
Workarounds 1: need to restart the server, I have to wait after work only can do it,
Workarounds 2: I didn't found "JIRA Activity Stream Plugin" in my JIRA add ons.
And I'm curious what is the root cause?
HI @Yew Teng Ui ,
There's a link ticket of the original issue and solution. In there, it explains the root cause analysis:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-28392
Hi @Benjamin , I have found the JIRA Activity Stream Plugin and use Workaround 2 to solve the issue. Thanks for your help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.