Hi, i'm trying to get rid of all issues that are olders than 3weeks in the new board of Jira Work Management but i can't figure it out. Could you help ?
I’m not exactly familiar with that new board of Jira work management. Is this a company managed project or team managed? Can you access board settings via the… In the upper right? If so then you need to modify your Jake you outboard filter to limit to the most recent three weeks
Hey,
Thank you for trying to help me out ! It's a company managed project.
I can't access any board settings like the "old" kanban board Here's a screenshot of what i have :
Is this may be a business project? I’m wondering if this is a default Kanban board and not a fully featured board.
Yes it is a business project so it might be a default Kanban Board ^^ I was wondering if i could make some filters or something to hide/delete these old "done" issues.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.