Hi There, I desperately need to edit field names on my Jira Edit Issue Screen. I'm a project (not instance) admin. Any chance this is feasible? Thanks in advance, Olga.
@Olga Toverovskaya
Unfortunately, you can't edit the custom field names without Jira administrator privilege. As this can be achieved only from the custom fields setting page.
Thanks
Mohamed Adel
Hello @Olga Toverovskaya
When I last worked with JiRA Server we used the Adaptavist Scriptrunner app to enable us to change the labels for fields (i.e. rename fields) using the Behaviors feature. However, use of that feature was not available to Project Admins. It was something that had to be set up by JIRA Admins.
That app has a lot of other features in it that may not interest you, and there might be other apps that provide that functionality.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.