We are trying to expedite and through use of mobile devices complete our asset inventory, specifically inventory for Payment Entry Devices which are required for PCI compliance. We had existing barcodes on each device, but did not see any easy way to import those into Jira, if someone has found a way to do that I would be interested.
In the meantime, if I take the QR codes generated by Jira Insight and make labels out of those, can I scan those from the Jira mobile app in order to do inventory quickly or is there an Insight Mobile App?
I found an app by a third party in the Apple Store called Mobile4Insight, but it does not look like it has been updated in awhile and I not sure if it is currently supported. Does anyone have experience with that? I am not sure of their privacy policies and therefore not really confident I would consider opening up our inventory to another vendor that has not published their privacy settings...