I have created a BigPicture program with an automatic rule that pulls tasks from a custom filter that I have created in JIRA Software that pulls all issues assigned to me in the current sprint, future sprint or no sprint. I have set the Task Structure to sort my issues by Jira Sprint. This works great, as I work on a wide variety of projects and this allows me to manage my time/hours for all projects on a single page. My preferred view in v8 is the Scope view, as that gives me the detail view that used to exist in the Gantt chart in v7 (this allows me to easily update all of my issues on a single page). The issue I'm having is that every week (our sprints are currently weekly), when a sprint is closed I have to go to the Gantt view and manually Re-Sync my program in order for it to acknowledge that a sprint has been completed and remove it from my view. Is there a way to have BigPicture automatically re-sync on a set interval?
Thanks.