I currently have 3 Jira projects, each one for a specific client, however, in the service portal all users can see the other existing projects and enter other types of requests.
Project Client.
Another test projects
@Jhon Alexander Latorre -
Hi Jhon:
For JSM project, you can adjust the following "Customer permissioin"
Once it is set for your projects, only users (customers) added to a specific project will be able to see the project listed in the portal.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Hi @Joseph Chung Yin
I have a Jira Cloud projets and I can not see this configurations.
You need to change the option to "Customer added by agents and admins". It cannot be "Anyone on the web".
Best, Joseph
Thank you for the information. Now the costumers only can see their support portals.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.