Hello,
I had a trial with JSM. The site is now stuck in the menus no matter what I do to try and delete it.
As a note, we have 1 other site with paid subscriptions.
I tried to open a support ticket, but there does not seem to be such a thing.
I ended up taking over the account with a different user and revoked my access. That solved it.
Thank you.
Hello JD,
Thank you for reaching out to Community!
I’m glad that you were able to resolve the issue.
Allow me just to share some details here that may help other community members if they have the same question.
When canceling a subscription, it won’t delete the site right away. It will be set as inactive in case you want to reactivate again, but after a period of time, it will be deactivated. In the deactivated status, it will not be possible to recover the site anymore.
For more information, please, check the documentation below:
Kind regards,Angélica
Hi @JD and welcome to the community!
Could you go to https://admin.atlassian.com and there select your product.
You should then be able to "manage subscriptions"
then you should be able to open that subscription and go to Delete.
Did you try this and got an error or were you unaware of the proces?
For a free plan you indeed only get community support but we try our best
If you removed all subscription it will indeed hold on to your domain for a while and it will remain in the list of organizations.
You could then try to open a support ticket under your paid subscription and ask them to remove the deleted one.
I'll also see if I can loop in someone here.
Thank you for your reply.
Here is what I have. No sure why it stays pending.
I guess I could invite a random admin to take over the site and remove myself. However, it seems kind of a hacky way to clean things up.
Talk about a hacky way Creative workaround tho !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.