Hi,
I have a new JIRA ServiceDesk project and I have two teams that should receive the tickets based on the email address it was sent to (for example: ticket1@example.com goes to one group, ticket2@example.com goes to another group).
Thank you,
Avi
Hi Avi,
Jira service management works with a single email channel. So I’m unsure how you have or plan to achieve allowing it to function with two separate email channels. Can you explain this a bit to me.
as far as I read, it can be enabled using an alias that would route to the email collector and then by using an automation it can route it to a channel.
are you familiar with that?
I have never seen that be successful. Please share where you read about this being successful. Success of that aside, for automation to work you’re gonna need to be able to access the email address. So you gonna need to figure out where that address can be found. When you’re working with the single email address that Jira service management uses you can check using JQL if the request came in through the email channel.
nevertheless, I understand this is something that might work, can you share information on how to customize it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.