I have a link on a page - it is BLUE - I need it to be Red
After I create the link I highlight the text and choose Red - it changes to red
When I save the page it changes back to Blue - is there a way to change the colour of this single link?
Hi @C
Look at this posts, maybe can help you
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/customize-a-sites-color-schemes/
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Questions-for-Confluence/How-can-I-change-the-color-of-a-hyper-link-for-one-specific-page/qaq-p/1447434
Cheers
Hi @Vero Rivas
Thanks for your response but I am not sure either would work.
The first one changes the colour all over the site - I just want one hyperlink in Red.
The second one is HTML coding, I am not a developer and don't know how to use, and I suspect if I did our tech security team would probably not allow.
I dont understand there no easy option for this on the Link macro?
Hi, I'm having the same concern. Did you come across any solution?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.