How can I add the 'Work Description' filed to my ALL OPEN queue or any queue for that matter.
Thanks
Hello @Courtney Watts,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
On a Jira Service Management queue, it’s possible to edit the queues and add more fields. Go to All Open queue and click on … > Edit queue.
Then, under Columns, you can search for the field.
If you are facing issues adding the field, can you please let us know more details about this field? Was it created by you? If so, what is the type of the “Work description” custom field? Then, we can test here using the same options.
Kind regards,Angélica
Hey Angélica,
I think it is the field recording information when you log time. So you can log time on an issue and put in a description about it. Since this is in a one to many table for the issue, I do not think the field is available to put in a Queue or a add as a column to a Filter. I view it being like the Comments "field" where there can be many comments against an issue and therefore is not a column you can add to a filter.
Hi John,
Yes that was the field I am after. Can you point me in the direction where I can run a report that shows that field?
If that is not available can the last 'internal comment' be added as a column . I just want to be able to see a summary of the task on the queue screen rather than have to open the ticket to see its latest status.
Thanks.
To be honest, I am not real sure. It might take using an add-on for the report.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.